Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hormone Treatment

I made an appointment with the Gear program to start hormones, the appointment is on 1/11/11.

My wife and I have not taken any decision yet, but I wanted to be prepared, the waiting time for the appointment is five months. In case we decide not to continue with the transition I will cancel the appointment.

More information about hormones can be found at the Transgender Care Center. This is a good place for people who do not want to go and see a doctor, but i highly recommend to go to a doctor who can monitor blood levels.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thank you so much for sharing! I wish I had the courage to actually start HRT.. Or have a supportive wife like you do.. Anyway I enjoy reading about your trials with it :) It's a fantasy of mine.. I'm stuck watching videos from www.forcedfeminization.org and wishing it was my life :) Oh well

    ReplyDelete